ASME Standard Cage Guided Control Valve with Pneumatic System for Flow Control DN350
|Model NO.||ZXM series|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Alloy|
|Flow Characteristic||Equal-Percentage, Linear, Quick-Opening|
|Leakage||Fci 70-2 Class VI|
|Nominal Diameter||DN20~DN400 (3/4"~16")|
|Nominal Pressure||Pn16~Pn100, Cl150~Cl600|
|Transport Package||Plywood Box|
|Specification||Low Temp, Ordinary Temp, High Temp, Bellows Seal,|
Cage Guided Control Valves have large Cv value and excellent dynamic stability. It is suitable for heavy-duty services. Only a small operation force can achieve stability control due to the balanced fluid pressure structure on the plug. For those severe fluid conditions that cannot be covered by this series, please select Specs Valve multi-stage type Control Valves.
1. The third generation of S-type smooth casting body cavity gets greater circulation ability to reduce the initial investment, as it is now with more efficient average flow velocity by improving the second generation through CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics)
2. In accordance with ASME, the valve body and the upper bonnet are pressed together by the double-head stud bolt
3. The stability of plug movement is improved due to the strong cage guide and the unique balanced sealing ring (GF TFE structure for room temperature, graphite 1398 & Graph-lock structure for high temperature) so that the vibration and mechanical noise are reduced
4. With the solid cage, the valve body is protected from steam and cavitation damage. There was an S streamlined channel and this makes the small loss of pressure drop, high flow, and wide range of control.
1. Compared with an un-balanced single seated straight-through valve, the equipped actuator can be smaller for the balanced structure plug, however, it can overcome higher pressure differences and with a better price
2. The flow characteristics can be changed by different cage window shapes, and thus promote the part's commonality.
3. Noise can be reduced by 10dB compared with the ordinary single/double seated control valve
4. Easy and fast replacement for valve parts even when the valve body is in the pipeline, this makes maintenance easier. The valve parts of the standard cage can be easily replaced by the multi-hole cage in order to apply for different conditions, and this can ensure the outflow is within the security range to prevent cavitation and reduce the noise.
|2||Seat Gasket||8||Packing Spring|
|4||Bonnet Gasket||10||Packing Follower|
|Nominal Diameter (mm)||20||25||32||40||50||65||80||100||125||150||200||250||300||350||400|
|Rated Flow Coefficient||Linear||6.9||11||17.6||27.5||44||69||110||176||275||440||690||1100||1760||2750||3960|
|Rated Travel (mm)||16||25||40||60||100||120||140|
|Nominal Pressure||PN16~PN100, CL150~CL600|
|Flow Characteristic||Linear, Equal Percentage|
|Pneumatic Actuator||Direct-Acting (PDTC)||PM280B||PM400B||PM650B||PM1000B||PM1600B||PS400/500B|
|Diaphragm Area (cm2)||280||400||650||1000||1600||/|
|Spring Range (KPa)||20~100, 40~200, 80~240, 160~320 (Piston)|
|Air Pressure (MPa)||0.14, 0.25, 0.28, 0.4, 0.5 (Piston)|
|Accessories||Positioners, I/P Transducers, Volume Boosters, Position Transmitters, Limit Switches, Solenoid Valves, Handwheels, etc. are optional|
*For important details such as size and weight, please feel free to contact the sales engineer.
|Process Variability||Pneumatic Control Valve|
|Ordinary Temp||Low Temp, High Temp|
|Intrinsic Error <(%)||±1.0||±2.5|
|Hysteresis Error <(%)||1.0||2.5|
|Start and End Position Deviation<(%)||±1.0||±2.5|
|Rated Travel Deviation<(%)||+2.5||+2.5|
Six Factors For JIANENG Sustainable Development
Q: Are you a manufacturer or a trading company? A: We are a manufacturer located in Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China
Q: What brand of your company can supply?
A: JIANENG or OEM service.
Q: Do you accept customized orders? A: YES! We can supply customized valves.
Q: Is there have MOQ?
A: No. we can accept 1 set, but there has an additional cost of $150.00(the process of export) if the order value is within $2000.00
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: As per our company's policy, we normally have below 3 payment terms, we also can negotiate with both parties before confirming the order.1) 100% T/T or West Union in advance that order value is within $ 2,000.00 USD.2)30% T/T advance+70% balance before the shipment for the order value above $2,000.00USD.3)L/C at sight for the order value above $ 50,000.00 USD.
Q: Can you give me a discount?
A: As you know, we are the manufacturer, so please trust us that our prices are competitive. If the quantity is large, we can consider giving you a discount
Q: How about the delivery schedule?
A: Delivery schedule depends on product type. Therefore, please consult with the sales team for a specific delivery schedule when you inquire quote. The company is making an effort to keep the delivery schedule, which is the promise to the customer. The company will improve your satisfaction degree by delivering the necessary product as soon as possible.
Q: What is the valve warranty?
A: Our valve warranty period should be 18 months from the date of shipment or 12 months after installation, whichever occurs first
Q: Do you have any valves in stock?
A: There have several series of valves in stock, and they can be delivered within two weeks. You can consult the sales staff for details.